The Executive Committee runs the Club’s daily business. It is elected by the Membership Assembly for a one-year term (July to June). Following standard Toastmasters practice, the Committee consists of the following seven elected officers (in order of seniority): President, Vice President Education, Vice President Membership, Vice President Public Relations, Secretary, Treasurer and Sergeant at Arms.
The Immediate Past President is an ex officio member of the Executive Committee. The President and the Vice President Education represent the Club legally vis-à-vis third parties.
The current Executive Committee serves from 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019.
- President: Michael G. Parker, CC
- Vice President Education: Aidan Fanahan Sweeney, CC CL
- Vice President Membership: Abhishek Vyas, ACB ALB
- Vice President Public Relations: Rhea Wessel, CC
- Secretary: Anja Henningsmeyer, ACB ALB
- Immediate Past President: Matthias Catón, ACS CL
- 07/2017 – 06/2018: Matthias Catón (Charter President)