Last update: 29 August 2021
The rules set out here are binding until further notice for all participants of Professional Speakers Frankfurt e.V. events. Participants who violate these rules will be excluded from the event. In the case of repeated violations, the Executive Committee may decide on a permanent exclusion.
Before the meeting
- All participants must register electronically in advance. Registration ensures that we do not exceed the maximum number of participants allowed in our meeting room.
- You are not allowed to participate if you have an acute infection with SARS-CoV-2, even if you don’t show any symptoms.
- You must be fully vaccinated or have recovered from an infection and have a valid EU Digital COVID Certificate.
During the session
- Participants must show their valid EU Digital COVID Certificate (either digitally or on paper).
- Participants must leave their contact details either by checking in using the Corona Warn or the luca app or by filling out a paper form.
- A dispenser for hand disinfection is available at the entrance of the conference room.
- All participants must wear a mask covering the mouth and nose when entering and leaving the room and while being in the general area of the venue. You may remove your mask when sitting in your place.
- Chairs and tables will be arranged to maintain enough distance between two persons. You may only sit on designated seats. Please don’t move chairs or tables.